Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !

Go down 
+27
Xray99
Leroy
Kilobyte
fler
NNNxMisirac
chakkman
Henry
MsE
NNNxTerRoR
ShyGuy
doubletime
Unique
monkeyisland
xAzaDxJoschi
SiD
maze
lales
vofa
pr
Antares
Koras
NickyNick
amisnaru
Sabre
GopnicK
Big Billy
Darkmaul
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShyGuy
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-29

NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:10 am

Wtf are you talking about? I never said anything about his skill, what I implied was that the 1 hp sd made it skillless for him to kill me, all he had to do was nip me with a zook, and that made me upset, THAT WAS ALL. Joschi is the one that negotiated my skill, go read his post. Reread my posts, how do you get that I am being a bad loser? They were civilized posts. Sleep
Back to top Go down
NNNxMisirac
Tourney Member
Tourney Member
NNNxMisirac

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : motorcycles
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:26 am

NNNxMisirac vs akxBigBillyxnlf 2:0
Back to top Go down
chakkman
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator
chakkman

Male
Number of posts : 216
Humor : LOL OK??
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:45 am

well shyguy, ppl like u just dont get it. i know u think u didnt do somethg wrong and acted totally normal and of course its always a bad scheme or luck when some1 wins vs u. just strange theres no1 else complaining about bl or the scheme here... well just tells me there are still enough ppl here who take this cup as what it is, to have fun playin games and competing vs each other in a normal way without any bad scheme or cheap play complains or w/e.
Back to top Go down
ShyGuy
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:08 am

Stop putting fucking words into my mouth.

I never said anything about Joschi's skill
I never said it was a bad scheme.
I never said it was luck.
I never complained, it was a fucking comment.
I never said it was "bl".
I never said ANYTHING about cheap play.

What the fuck is your problem?

I commented that the sd sealed my fate, and that it was an easy shot to kill me (that was the no skill comment). I do have a general dislike of 1 hp sd, it came at an unfortunate time for me, it upset me. I didn't blame the scheme, I just stated a generic opinion about the type of sd I like.

Then Joschi, who actually insults me, you just skip that and attack me with a bunch of shit I never said.

You don't want xtc stuff, but here you come, a day later, we had a few comments back and forth the day before, but now it has stopped, and you start it up again, and your reason is for something you cleary took out of context, and accuse me with crap I never said.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
pr
pr

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:40 am

pr - MonkeyIsland 2:0
Back to top Go down
NickyNick
Tourney Veteran
Tourney Veteran
NickyNick

Male
Number of posts : 163
Job/hobbies : student / programming, table tennis, girls

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 pm

ShyGuy is right. Meh Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pml27.ucoz.ru
chakkman
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator
chakkman

Male

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:36 pm

if that type of sd pisses u off why u even play this intermediate cup...no need to complain afterwards and no need to tell ur opponnent that he killed u with a non skill shot. well enough said to this, its ur thing if u wanna go on acting like a kid whose mom took its toys Smile
Back to top Go down
NickyNick
Tourney Veteran
Tourney Veteran
NickyNick

Male

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Lol. Think before writing smth please! It's funny to read xD
Where did I say something about sd being dishonest? Wtf you attacked ShyGuy who didn't attack nobody? Meh.
Back to top Go down
Koras
Elite Cup Winner
Elite Cup Winner

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:08 pm

lol guys relax I read it just like Chakkman 'He won becasue SD ...no becasue skill' now I know I was wrong><

btw
Koras vs Vofa 2:0
= second round for our group^^
Back to top Go down
Antares
Intermediate Cup Winner
Intermediate Cup Winner
Antares

Male
Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Psychologist/Art Cinema, Music obviously
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:20 pm

I'll be back to broadband conection tomorrow and i can play both u koras and gopnick... cya then.
Back to top Go down
ShyGuy
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 7:00 pm

chakkman wrote:
if that type of sd pisses u off why u even play this intermediate cup...no need to complain afterwards and no need to tell ur opponnent that he killed u with a non skill shot. well enough said to this, its ur thing if u wanna go on acting like a kid whose mom took its toys Smile

The scheme is great, I just have a personal dislike of that sd type.

Once again, I never complained that he killed me with a non skill shot, I would have zooked the worm if I were in his position, too. I said the sd allowed him for an easy shot win.

I didn't lose because of sd, he could have used dyna on me, all I said was the sd made it easier for him. It was a simple observation, what is wrong with that?

You wanna stop making up stuff I never said, now?

"its ur thing if u wanna go on acting like a kid whose mom took its toys Smile"

I never did, you were the only one who took my comment the wrong way. You yell at me for stuff I never said, you skip over Joschi insulting me, and now you insult me yourself. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
chakkman
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator
chakkman

Male

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:08 pm

nickynick, my words were adressed at shyguy not at u..
Back to top Go down
NickyNick
Tourney Veteran
Tourney Veteran
NickyNick

Male

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Ok, np. Let's end this discussion - we all said what we wanted Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Henry vs Chakkman 2-0
Back to top Go down
fler

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:02 pm

What I could understand from all this discussion was: Joschi posted "I won against ShyGuy. No comment." Then ShyGuy replied, of course, because of the "no comment" part. But one of his line was misunderstood, and then you, Chakkman came to defend Joschi, because of ShyGuy's supposed bad loser attitude. But what I don't get it, is why the age attack? I mean this is getting old already. After Shyguy made his comment in response for your topic, why you have to post something stupid like "acting like a kid whose mom took its toys"? It's unbelievable how lame people act when they come with these lines. I'm new to worm community, and I'm just getting tired of all this "wow you are a kid, screw you", "go cry to your mom baby", "you are only xx years old, you are not worth my time".
Before you come with this, you should first check all the story. I watched 3rd game and Joschi was the one bitching with ShyGuy. I have the replay to prove it.
I'm not attacking Chakkman nor Joschi, but before you come and say "you are only standing up for your clanmate, screw you"... yes I am, but also manifesting myself about this ridiculous thing about age attack. Like people never been younger before.

Btw gg's for you guys. Joschi won. ShyGuy was unlucky with sd call, but it happens.
Back to top Go down
SiD
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator
SiD

Male
Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:40 pm

call me a hypocrite but...
I think the point of chakk's original post was simply to keep these 'report games' threads on topic, and free of ranting.
Back to top Go down
Kilobyte

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Kilobyte 0-2 Misirac
Back to top Go down
NNNxMisirac
Tourney Member
Tourney Member
NNNxMisirac

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : motorcycles
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 pm

NNNxMisirac vs NNNxKilobyte 2:0
Back to top Go down
ShyGuy
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:53 pm

SiD wrote:
I think the point of chakk's original post was simply to keep these 'report games' threads on topic, and free of ranting.

I made a simple comment on the game, and he said I had bad loser mentality. It is just like saying, "close matches".
Back to top Go down
chakkman
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator
chakkman

Male

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:36 am

SiD wrote:
indeed and if u had said close game it d have been absolutely ok but u didnt. to that age stuff: that wasnt meant to be a hint on shyguys age...u even can act childish if ur adult. Well i wont go on coz this doesnt lead somewhere...
Back to top Go down
ShyGuy
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:11 am

So I can say close game, but I can't comment on the most interesting part of the game? Show me where these rules are.

Just face it, you are the cause of the whole off-topic, you were the only one affected by my post.
Back to top Go down
chakkman
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator
chakkman

Male

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 am

duh....nice coment: "that type of sd sux coz no skill in it", face that ur a nerd xD. i didnt want to post to this shit anymore but with every post u write u make me do it again...the reason for this off-topic is that u got a bad looser mentality thats it.
Anyway last post from me, just try harder to let a good light shine on u, i dont care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Darkmaul
TuT Founder
TuT Founder
Darkmaul

Male
Number of posts : 675
Humor : aauhuahauahau
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:07 am

OK , now relax... it's just a game stop posting or will delete , it's results part here .
thx Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tourney.rpg-board.net/
ShyGuy
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:36 am

My last comment about this: Chakkman, learn how to read. Once again, you say something I never said. I didn't say that sd in particular had no skill in it. That particular moment made a easy shot for Joschi, require little skill. Do you fucking understand now? God damn, you are a fucking IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
Koras
Elite Cup Winner
Elite Cup Winner

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 10:55 am

'Chakkman, learn how to read' heh wtf U talking about?!
I see only 1 idiotic post here, if U cant loose dont cry here... I dont care how U loose U just loose. Chak is right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !   NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NORMAL Cup : Groups and report games here !
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next